Well, it has indeed been a while since I last posted This Week’s Workouts as I have been rather sporadic in my workout routine. Also, not having a gym makes it more challenging. Although I do tend to walk quite a bit every day, this maintains my weight but does not do much for tone or my idea of ‘fitness’.
Therefore, as I set out to do early last week, I have gone back to meditating and doing yoga regularly. With a slight hiatus starting early for the long weekend, I did manage to get myself onto the mat a few times.
So, here’s what I did last week, so technically this is a LWWs post. 😛
Monday (Oct 3)
- Meditation for 15 minutes
- Vjnana Manual Monday practice (35mins)
Tuesday (Oct 4)
- Meditation for 20 minutes (Tara Brach)
- Vjnana Manual Tuesday practice (25mins)
Wednesday (Oct 5)
- Meditation for 22 minutes (Tara Brach)
- Vjnana Manual Wednesday practice (35mins)
I am satisfied with the start at least! 😀